1) If the skin is very damp or wet when applying our product on the skin, it will not penetrate into the skin very well. The water in the outer skin layer will resist the absorbtion of the sunflower and essential oils, so application of either the spray or wet wipe will leave less product behind. As they say, “Oil and Water do not mix.”
2) Sunscreen which is water based has emulsifiers which mix the non-water soluble ingredients into the water carrier. I believe some of these newer sunscreen formula once dry are no longer water soluble.
So, the trick in humid, wet environments is to …
1) first, apply ‘Skeeter Skidaddler on the skin while the skin is on the drier side. After the ‘Skeeter Skidaddler oils have migrated into the top layer of the skin
2) apply the sunscreen, and let it dry well.
3) Then go out to play. The chances are greater that if one then does sweat or get wet neither the sunscreen nor the ‘Skeeter Skidaddler will ‘run off’, etc.